Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

RE: Strunel questions

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Celarier, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Celarier

Celarier

Sep 5, 2002
    Washington, DC
    I am listed on the right hand side of the website as a contributer to this Strunel case. I have never contributed anything to this case nor ever will since I am a Newbie. Something might be amiss on the website.

2. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    I think I figured out what happened, and being the good wingman that I am, I followed you right into the building.

Somehow your reply to the thread 'Cellular Structure of Wood ' (or something similar) ended up in the 'Inexpensive Strunal' thread. Who know why, but perhaps a mderator can put Humpty back together.

I'll be down your way this coming weekend. Perhaps another informat TB meeting?

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    If you guys want to clue me in about what you're talking about, I'll do my best to fix it.

4. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    CAVALIER somehow ended up with a reply from the 'Cellular Structure' thread posted in the 'Cheap Strunal' thread.

5. Pedro C

Pedro C

Dec 5, 2002
    MA
    whew! I thought I lost my mind.
    -Pedro

6. Chris Fitzgerald

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    I think I fixed it. If so, let me know and I'll delete this.

7. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    Looks to me like Humpty is just fine.

8. Chris Fitzgerald

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    I'll leave it up long enough for CELERY AIR to verify this, then it's out of here.

9. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    I s CELERY AIR andything like CABBAGE and CHEAP BEER air?

10. I believe it's the ladies' version.

11. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
  12. Chris Fitzgerald

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Exactly. It purports to be daintier and less offensive than the latter, but in reality it depends entirely on the type of beer and the amount consumed.

13. Celarier

Celarier

Sep 5, 2002
    Washington, DC
    I think the Strunal mixup is Operator/Surfing Error on my part. Sorry about that. But seems all fixed. Thanks much.

PS 'beer' was a darn good call on the name thing and to a degree true. A 'Celarier' is the guy who works in the cellar/basement. More specifically a 'Celarier' was a wine keeper but I'm sure they kicked the beer and meade barrels too. They probably had some decent 'tastings' as well.