Hello! New to forums but searched everywhere and could not find anything about my current bass dilemma. I re wired my awesome 100 dollar Craigslist bass (fender knock off) to be simply pickups and the jack. The first time I forgot to install the bridge ground and got shocked a bit and had slight heart palpitations. After re installing the bridge ground it just shocks me less then before. Playable yes but I still get a hum when my hands are off the strings which I’m assuming means there is still a ground issue somewhere. Also I took the knobs off and have holes in pick guard from them. Yesterday I soldered a ground from the jack to the small amount of foil tape on the pick guard from the factory and it changed nothing. Anyone out there have any advice or knowledge on this subject? I was thinking maybe add copper tape inside the pick guard and try grounding to that but who knows.