SOLD Ready to go small pedalboard with pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Mike neph, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Mike neph

Mike neph

Mar 24, 2016
    michigan
    Price:
    Selling or preferebly trading my pedalboard set up. I would like to trade for a small combo amp or small head and cab combo as the project Im working on no longer needs this setup. It makes an amazing di or in ear rig, super versatile! The board itself is a jamstands jspb200 mini pedalboard, all aluminum and built like a brick house. The board is wired and ready to go, and is powered by a voodoo lab x4 isolated power brick. The rig includes a gig bag, pedals are
    Tech 21 vt bass
    Zoom ms60b
    Jhs limeaid (v1!)
    Boss tu3
    Includes behringer headphone amp, which I run from the tech 21 di, and use its through to the house.
    It is wired together with mxr pancake style connectors. I have all of the boxes for the pedals if you want them, except the jhs and headphone amp ( they didnt come with one when I bought it, i have a generic box for the jhs) as well as extra velcro. All pedals are in excellent shape and have velcro on the bottom.

Im selling as a complete set up, I am not seperating the pedals at this time. I would like to keep it local, however I will ship, just let me know where your at so we can work out shipping.

Please PM offers, paypal is ok

Thank you for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Mike neph

Mike neph

Mar 24, 2016
    michigan
    Forgot to add, will trade for a small head or a small cab, let me know what you've got. Thank you!

3. happygilmour

happygilmour Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Wilbraham, MA
    Any interest in a GK MB115 ?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021