1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Real Flight RC Simulator Software

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by FL Knifemaker, Feb 28, 2008.

1. This is the newest, latest edition, G4. It's the best and most popular RC Simulator software on the market

http://www.realflight.com/

It comes with the USB Futaba controller.

If you want to learn how to fly RC Helis from beginner to expert, this is IT!! It also has lots of RC planes as well along with quite a few beginner and more advanced flying fields. Expansion packs are available also but there is PLENTY of aircraft in this package to keep you busy for a long time ;)

I bought it for the Helicpoter sim and it REALLY works great. I'm just spending more time with the real thing and no longer fly simulator.

Everything is in as new, perfect condition. Costs $200 new, I'd like $125 for it shipped within the USA.

2. jimc

jimc

Sep 17, 2002
    New Carsmell, CA
    PM sent!

3. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    WOW! That's just too cool!!!

I'm getting old.