Real life bad-ass?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jiles, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Jiles

Jiles Banned

Nov 28, 2001
    Who do you think is a real bad-ass in real life?

I tend to lean towards Charles Bronson. He seems like the kind of guy who would just as soon hand you your own ass before asking questions if you looked at him wrong.

Steven Seagal I suppose might be a pretty tough guy. Chuck Norris as well.
  2. Martha Stewart:)

Chuck Norris?

gimme a break!

3. me

(Wait a minute, Im supposed to be grounded from computer....what momma don't know won't hurt her hehehehehe)
  4. Anyone who weighs over 300 pounds, and is as tall, or taller than me:eek:
  5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    duh's kid rock..sheesh.
  6. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Possibly Hugh Jackman...
  7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

not even a little bit....I was watching some behind the scenes stuff from X-men, Hugh jackman has a very girly voice, AND he was talking about how, the scene in the train where magneto rips open the train was scary as hell for him as an actor :p
  8. rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    How tall are you?? ;)

9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    As pretentious as I feel he is, I think Henry Rollins is a real-life badass.

I've heard that Seagal is legit but I can't verify that. Van Damme is not legit. Norris is definitely legit...he was national karate champ for pete's sake.

Oh yeah...Jet Li is legit. He turned to acting after dominating in the Chinese national kung fu championships for several years. He was only a young boy at the time and was whipping grown men. I've been told that he was kind of forced out of it because no one wanted to fight him. I don't know if that last bit is true.

brad cook
  10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  11. I feel special...and bad:)

thanks alot dude...I'll give you the money tomorrow;)

12. geezer316

Jan 26, 2003
    can i toot my own horn? i'm so bad i should be in detention ! OH WAIT ! can i retrack that statement ? my parole officer is a member here:eek: OOPS :bawl: please ,i'm sorry,i'll never do it again,i learned my lesson this time,the bass was already stuck up there when i walked in on her officer,it must have been the naked guy you seen running down the street earlier, really:cool:just because its my bass does not mean i put it there your MR Prosecuter SIR.:rolleyes:
  13. Actually, it's "wu shu." :p
    I've also heard about the "forced out" thingy, but I'm not too sure on that, either. I know his master/teacher had to come up with a special program for him, though, since he already mastered the "standard" stuff really quickly.

And yeah, I'd have to go with Jet Li.
  14. John Turner looks bad ass with that mullet.
  15. Howard K

Howard K

Feb 14, 2002
    Firstly there aint no bad asses on TV or in the movies, all these people drink perrier and have their hands manicured. They're fakes, obviously.

Secondly bad-ass people aint very nice or cool. They're nasty, violent psychopathic lunatics who'd kill you and not blink an eye

For real bad asses think those yardies you read about in the paper who shoot their own mothers and stuff, members of the ira who gun down women and children on their door steps, cockney gangsters who hack peoples ears off, football hooligans who do time because it 'sorts you out'. These people are bad asses not a bunch of woosy hollywood actors!

That said, Steven SeaGull used to be a Navy seal didnt he, so he probabkly is a double hard bastard... but that still doesnt make him a bad ass in my book!

Henry Rollins is just sad. Full Metal Challenge just finished off any credability he ever had I think.
  16. 6'6";)
  17. Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    Joe Eigo.

Also Stevo from Jackass. Anyone with the brass to let someone tatoo them in a moving off-road vehicle is badder than me.

Honorable mention to guys who have been playing bass for 15+ years. Saw a drunk try to pick a fight with a guy like this not too long ago. The bass player just stood there, then when the guy tried to punch him, he caught the guy's fist and just crunched it. The other guy gave up in two seconds, tops.
  18. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    I've known a few real-life bad-asses.
    I'm talking about guys who trained daily to kill, not just fight, but kill.
    A few of them would go out looking for trouble just to keep their "edge".

I've known two guys who survived real-life ambushes too. One was a Lancero (Colombian spec-ops) and the other was an old Sergeant Major who lost a leg in Nam.

Picture SFC Barnes from Platoon, but in your face. There are some real life scary dudes out there...
  19. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    besides, the guy hosted the frickin' Tonys this year!