1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Real McCoy Customs 9 Bass Eqwahlyzer

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Unemploid, Jun 2, 2014.

1. After all this time researching wahs i final found out about this one. Seems like the best tweakable bass wah. Have you guys tryed it?

http://www.realmccoycustom.com/RMC9.htm

Here is the only video I've found:

According to Google Translate, this is what the video's summary says:
    Exclusive custom Shopov manufacturer with California-Italian roots Real McCoy comes to their words with kvákadlem perfect for bassists. Under the sparkling brightly colored chassis hides high-end analog circuits to the actual "true bypass" system. Do you have a 5-band equalizer and a choice of two wah modes. Like all products RMC is about as uncompromising philosophy of "musicians for musicians" effect made for the most demanding audio fans.

from watching rmc8 videos, I found out that the button activates the eq. The eq is only active when the wah is on.

I'm looking for a wah pedal that mixes the dry tone with the wet. This pedal seems to be able the boost the bass frequencies.

the sonusuus wahoo can add the dry into the mix, but it's too expensive and i just want a wah. i suppose i will try it in the super future.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  2. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

Jan 15, 2011
    How much is this guy?

3. Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  4. i'd like to know if anyone else have tried this wah. i wish thier was anyother video, too.