Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

really bad customer service people...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Discrepancy, Dec 15, 2003.

1. I was having problems with the computer i bought ( i had a thread on here for a while) and i sent it back a month ago. When i call i keep getting the same rude, apathetic guy on the phone. He doesnt seam to want to answer my questions, and i keep getting different answers. A week ago, they said the part i need will be in in a few days, but when i called today they said "maybe a week". They told me they dont know exactly when, and i want to know why they cant just track there order like everyone else did, they said the order has been shipped to them. Anyone else can track a shippment, why cant they? Before i even got to ask that the guy hung up on me.

How would i go about getting compensation if i even can? I expect some cause after having to put up with the crap from that one customer service guy and pay way to much to ship it back.

PC pro direct is basically the worst company ive ever bought from.

2. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I don't know how to help ya, but I've come to the conclusion that many people who fix other people's things for a living are generally bad with customer service. I dunno, try CompUSA next time...

3. they are expensive and just as useless.

4. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    the squeeky wheel gets the oil...
    yes they can track it! speak to the boss, otherwise decline the service, pick up your comp, and go to a nation wide chain store, explain your issue, and get a guarantee on service!!!!

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    lame....make sure you go to resellerratings.com and file a report....that way other prospective customers can take your experience into consideration......i doubt you can get compensated, but maybe letting others know how bad you have been treated will give you a little peace of mind....

-Mike

6. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I don't know if it's so much they have bad customer service skills, but when you work for the public, you get dumped on a lot; people expect you to kiss their ass, expect you to know all the answers right there and then, and act like they are the only people on the face of the planet. This is probaly a big reason why a lot of customer service people become callous. Still, they shouldn't let it cross over when dealing with good clients.