Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Really cheap Bass Player Subscription Deal!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DigMe, Apr 24, 2004.

1. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Hey I found this excellent deal on www.bestdealmagazines.com for a 1 year subscription to BP mag for $11.95. I used this website to order my subscription to Texas Monthly for 10 bucks and I've been satisfied. At first the clearing house that they used entered the wrong code and I started getting Texas Fish and Game instead. They made it right though and I got to keep the TX Fish and Game magazine so now I have two magazines that I enjoy for 10 bucks.

This is a good deal though because the cheapest I've previously found BP for in the past year or two was 20 bucks through a school fundraiser magazine sale. Now you get a year for little more than the price of 2 issues. Here's the link:

http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/title.asp?title=BASS+PLAYER

I have no connection with Bass Player or Best Deal Magazines. I just went back to the website today because my friend wanted me to check and see if they have a mag she wants and I saw the BP deal.

brad cook

2. Bard, thanks for the link. That is a great deal!

[​IMG]
    Treena

3. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    awsome...