Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Really embarrising story...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, Sep 14, 2003.

1. I think I have a broken nose. hehehe... :oops:

On saturday afternooon i was at my girlfriend's house, hanging out. I'm standing in the hallway, leaning against a wall. I turn around and WHAM! I smacked the bridge right across a _door frame_! lmao!

its still swollen a little and hurts like a bizatch too touch, but it is not dis-figured.

well, theres my truth, tell me yours! :p :rolleyes:

:D

2. i run into walls all the time iv only brused my nose and broken a toe from that. Also iv broken my foot by dropping a bookshelf on it:D

3. danqi

danqi

May 21, 2001
    Germany
    Look at my signiture...:D

4. we had a little movie marathon so to speak at a friends house this weekend and the girl im hoping to date was there, well i get leave the room to get drinks and use the bathroom and when icome back TRIP over her and spilled a drink on her (!) because the lights were out and i didnt see her there :eek:

but it was all cool cause i helped her clean it off and all that good stuff, and she seemed to not mind, i think she digs me too.

go me, woot :D

5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    once... i thought i was a turtle.

6. :confused:

7. At a fancy restaurant, as I was getting up to leave a waiter comes flying by with a super sized serving tray hitting me right smack tab in the forehead..food went a flying.. :bassist: I had a big a$$ bruise there for like a month:meh:

8. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    A good number of years ago when I was at university I was going into the library to study. As it was the library, you can't take bags in...so there was an area with pigeon holes for bags and also racks of coat hangers in case you wanted to leave you coat.

So anyway, I lift out the notes and stuff I needed from my bag, put it in a pigeon hole and turned round. What I didn't realise was how close I was to one of the coat hooks.....So a turneed and quickly set off....BANG....straight into a coat hook.

Anyway ,un-phased by this (there were people sorta around and sorta watching I headed into the library study room. With a warm lumpy feeling in the middle of my forehead I found a desk and set my stuff up.

I had been getting a few funny looks, and a couple of people at desks oppostie looked at me kinda strangeley. I decided to go to the toilets and investgate......

Wel, I got into the toilets and there was blod all over my forehead and running into my eyebrows......:eek:

I cleaned it up and found one of those tiny cuts that bleeds a lot......oh, and a reddish mark that was goon turn into a nice bruise.......

9. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    O.K. I'm 31 years old. Last year I was sitting at the table eating supper. I lifted a cheek in hopes to squeak one out and ended up "crapping" my pants. So I stood up with a funny look on my face, my wife asked,"Whats the matter with you?" Of course my reply was, "I just S**T my damn pants!" She almost pissed her pants laughing at me! (Where's the support??) :meh:

Sorry for the gross story, you asked for embarrassing! I think this counts! :eek: :oops: :D

10. Johnny BoomBoom

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland

ROFLMAO.....:D .......oh stop.......:D ....sorry man, that is too funny!

11. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    Oh, same thing happened to me. But I was not at the table : I was in a political meeting... :rolleyes:

12. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Could've been worse, I remember seeing on TV about this guy who had returned home drunkish, stumbled on the doorstep or something and hit the coat hook on the front door. Unfortunatly for him, it slid right into his eye socket and locked itself in the upper cavity. He was concoius, in pain and was trapped there for 8 hours if I recall correctly.

Anyway, I once smashed my lip up pretty bad, split it about 4 times by intending to enter our conservaroty but there was a chair in the way so I took a running jump over it and BAAMM! straight into the CLOSED glass door :oops: :rolleyes:

That was a right mother-sucker.

EDIT: wiped out (most) bad spelling, sorry.

13. Johnny BoomBoom

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland

.....so you're the leak.........

or the other thought that springs to mind is "Smell it?......I'm sitting in it!"

:eek: :D

14. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Whats so bad about that, didnt you go along to express your viewpoint anyway?

;) Polotics shmolotics.

PS - Joe Turski, Great story! If I did quotes in my signiture, that'd be the one for me!

15. Johnny BoomBoom

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

I also remember seeing the TV show that the guy was featured on with the eye socket thingy! I think it was 'World of Pain' which shows on Bravo...

16. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Wow, at least I was in the privacy of my own home. A quick shower, toss the muddy mess and on with dinner....How long did you have to sit in that "crap"? :eek:

17. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    I ran to the toilet, did what I could to clean what was possible to, then my wife drove me home. I couldn't stay until the end of the meeting...

Fortunately, I had dark trousers.

18. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I Thought mine was bad, Damn....you win!!!:p :)

19. ive got a pretty funny one.

me and 3 other friends were coming home from a party and the guy in the passenger seat had gotten pretty drunk...

anyways, it was hot so i rolled my window down (i was driving) and apparently my drunk friend thought his was down too... next thing i know he says "this pepsi tastes like piss" and proceeds to toss it "out" his window, which was still up. so the cup bounces off the window and ice and pepsi go everywhere. it was quite funny, though it sucked having to clean up :meh:

20. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    I sprained my ankle running for the bus one time.

Quite badly too - torn ligaments and everything. It still hurts now, more than a year later.