1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Really Need Help With Bass Tab

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by BrendonK, Apr 23, 2016.

1. BrendonK

BrendonK

Apr 23, 2016
    Hello,

I really need help finding the bass tab to a song, I tried looking everywhere, nothing. Tried using sites like Chordify, notes aren't right. Tried doing t by ear, still not right?

The song is Toro Y Moi - Harm In Change and the bassline I really need starts at around 1:15 into the song.

So would it be possible for someone who is good at this stuff to help me out here.

Many thanks

2. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Have you tried RiffStation? I find it a lot better than Chordify.
    It won't get you all the way to the bassline but the basic chord progression should be right to work from, although you probably know that already...

3. BrendonK

BrendonK

Apr 23, 2016
    Thanks for the reply, I have tried riffstation and unfortunately no luck, although much better than chordify.

4. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    Probably belongs in General Instruction?

5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    Tablature :)

FranF likes this.
  6. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    That too.... ;-)

7. rogerb

rogerb

Aug 31, 2010
    Anything in Return - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I guess he plays all 'instruments'. G-D-Bb-C-G. Only 4 notes you should be able to get there without a tab. The D is like a low D below a 4 string bass E string. It does get more busy at one point, I can't hear the synth bass much at all though. First listen I had G-A-Bb-C-G that might be in there too.

8. Speedsolve

Speedsolve

Oct 2, 2005
    U.K.
    Screenshot%202016-04-26%2015.44.25_zpsnxokejcf.png

9. BrendonK

BrendonK

Apr 23, 2016
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS IS EXACTLY IT!!!!

Speedsolve likes this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021