SOLD REALLY Nice Matt Freeman Precision (Fender Squier) - CRAZY Low Action as New - Bmore/DC, etc)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Priced at the bottom of the market for a quick sale (most I've seen here have sold for $25 - $75 more)!

I have a Matt Freeman Edition Precision in pretty much new condition (has only been used in my home and never gigged). Still has the protective plastic on the pickups and pickguard.

Neck is dead-straight and the fret work is exceptional for a "budget" instrument. Action is VERY low and free of buzz and I set the intonation correctly as well (setup is just killer). Alinco pickup sounds really nice. Tuners turn smoothly, weight is very reasonable (shoulder tells me about 9 lbs), balances well. Just a great all-around player.

At this time, I would like to sell it local if possible. Bmore, but I also go to the DC area on occasion for work.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  2. filler83

filler83

Jan 5, 2015
    Cleveland, OH
    So it has the black body?

3. Quadzilla

Correct

4. Quadzilla

I've had some offers for those out side of my area to buy the bass (for me to ship). Trying to stay local for now. Bump

5. Quadzilla

I bump

6. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Sweet Deal...I have the white one,great P basses...Can't believe it's not gone already...GLWYS

7. Quadzilla

Still here somehow

8. filler83

filler83

Jan 5, 2015
    Cleveland, OH
    Are you considering shipping to outside of local area?

9. Quadzilla

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021