really stupid band!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by paperbakbassist, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Pretty cool

3 vote(s)
  2. Ok i guess

1 vote(s)
  3. don't really give a damn

5 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, listen to this really stupid story. I used to be in a band called syringe. but i quit because they had 2 bassists one being me. 2 drummers and a keyboard player. they didnt have any lead or rythm guitarists! how gay is that??:confused:

also look at this sweet clock i found on the internet!!
  2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Gay? You mean gay gay, or as in "dude that shirt's gay"?

I'm confused?! :confused: :rolleyes:
  3. i didnt vote

However, just last night on VH1 i saw a "Music of Saturday Night Live" special, and on it was Spinal Tap. They were all playing basses (except for the drummer.) It was rocking, in a spinal tap sort of way.

My question to you is, why did you join the band in the first place if you weren't interested in that concept?

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I would really hate to be killed with a chainsaw... I mean like, if they started between your legs and went up, that would be uncool. Or steamroller death... that would be awful.
  5. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    that would suck..
    oh you know what would realy suck?
    if you were a paper man made by seven year old little girl
    and she took a pair of dull plastic kidygarden scissors and cut you from between the legs up.. now that would really suck matt!

btw i like the concept.. of 2 bassist a drumer and keyboards.. and no guitarist..
    what kinda music do you wanna play anyway dude??!
    btw.. matt.. that signature of yours is really 'gay' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
  6. When i joined that band there was

Rhythm guitar
    Lead guitar
    Bassist - me!

Then 1 guitarist left and the other guitarist changed to bass then another person joined who claimed he would play drums AND keyboard! itjust fell apart.

and i meant "dude that shirts really gay" in reply to matt
  7. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    this is jazzbo fodder.
  8. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Actually, it's Brendan fodder. This is a Jazzbo Kill folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.