Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Recieved Accugroove Yesterday!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Peik, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Peik

Peik

Dec 2, 2004
    Sweden
    Hey Just wanted to Share.

I recieved my Accugroove TRI210L Yesterday.
    It sounds so good, I can hardly believe my ears. :hyper:

Running it through an Eden WT550 with my Sei Flamboyant.

One question to fellow TBérs.
    Have you expirenced a fairly loud click sound when you turn off your Amp. I mailed Jens Ritter and he said not to worry. That it was because the cab was so clear that the sound came through.

and also do your Tweeter controls alter/change the sound alot. Mine does not, almost nothing, just a very slight change in the highs.
    It does not matter, as the cab sounds fantastic.
    Just wanted to know if it was commen

Thanks
    Peik

Pics to follow soon. :)

2. zoran

zoran

May 10, 2002
    croatia
    congrat. It's hard to see Accugroove cabs for now in Europe, but I trust you about its quality. How is compared to other 210 cabs on our market?

3. inazone

inazone

Apr 20, 2003
    Colorado
    cool, another new tri 210. enjoy!

Your top end should be a lot smoother than what your use to. if you can, see how it does in a mix with other members. thats where you should hear the difference.

4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I leave my tweeter and mid controls set full on, but I agree, there is not much of a difference for much of what you play. If you really want to hear just what the tweeter and mid are doing, play a CD through your rig, stand back a little ways, and have someone work the attenuators.

Congrats on a great cab!

Oh, and I have not experienced any kind of noise out of my Accugroove cabs when turning my amps off, but then I usually turn the volume all the way down before turning them off.

5. jock

jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Grattis, Peik!
    Where di you buy your cab and how much was it, if you don´t mind me asking? Im really interested in these too but they seem kind of pricey when imported from the US.

6. Perhaps your bass and/or amp don´t put out enough HF content on their current settings. In the end, a tweeter can´t reproduce something that isn´t there from the start. Try boosting highs from your bass or amp and then tweak the tweeter control.

And congrats on your new cab, get the pics online already! I´m sort of a cab nut myself... ;)

7. Peik

Peik

Dec 2, 2004
    Sweden
    Hej Jock.
    give me your PM adress and I will let you know.

Peik

8. jock

jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Just click my name above and choose send a personal message... ;)