1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

recomend a setup please.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Knipy, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Knipy

Knipy

Sep 21, 2010
    Currently I am playing out of a line 6 pod xt through my home stereo. It works, but I would like a stand alone unit. The amp model I use most is the Eden. I like the warm hi-fi sound. Very clean and pleasing to my ear. I dont need a monster rig. Maybe 200-300 watts and a 12" cab or so. Im not gigging, home studio only. Used is the way I would like to go. Cheaper the better, but quality sound. Sooooooo what should I keep my eye out for? Oh and im playing on a P if that matters. Thanks!

2. SanDiegoHarry

SanDiegoHarry Inactive Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    You're a bit all over the place here...

The term "Warm" and "Hi Fi" isn't normally found in the same phrase...
    Same with "Cheap" and "Quality"...

That said, you have about a zillion options. If you really want to save money, find gear that is no longer the "flavor of the week" - SWR leaps to mind. If you want. Get a used workingman 12 and you'd be good to go. There's one on Ebay right now, with no bids, selling for $200.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021