1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Recomendation on af Multieffect pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by reposity, Mar 9, 2008.

1. reposity

reposity

Apr 24, 2006
    Hello Friends,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Michael and playing in the band ViolMace www.myspace.com/violmace

I have an Eden WT 1205 and a 6x10 kabinet, a sanberg Califiornia Bas, effects EBS valve drive, Russian Big muff.

I have only been using thios 2 effects as it has been enough but I want to expand now. I have looed into getting a Fulltone Bass Distortion or a T-rex bass Juice, some kind of reverb, a Octa Bass effect, and a wav pedal.

But instead of buying alot of different pedals I thought of maby getting a multifpedal. In my Studio I use Line 6 POD XT for Guitar and for bass recording and the quality is execlent.

But for all the wet effects would this work ? http://www.thomann.de/thoiw12_zoom_b2_bass_fx_pedal_prodinfo.html

Or do you recomend something else ? .

I know that everyoneis saying that NO multieffect pedal can make uå for an expensive quality single pedal, but if you look at the G System from TC electronics, then more and more guitarist change alot of their pedals for this one and then only a few of their favourite effects with the G System.

How do you recomend me going forward ?

Many thanks

Regards

Michael

2. Swift713

Swift713

Dec 4, 2006
    Florence, Ma
    I've been using the B2 for over a year and it's a mixed bag. Lately I've been a little frustrated with it. I basically use it for overdrive and filter at this point. The tube pre model is quite nice for overdrive and the blending feature makes it really shine. I'm having trouble getting a good fuzz/heavy od sound that I like. I'm also having trouble finding a down sweep setting for the filter. Short answer, there's a couple really nice things in there, some ok stuff and some useless. This is probably true of any multi.
    If you're happy with the POD why not use that?