1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Recommend Boss Mod Tech

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassksun, Nov 25, 2010.

1. bassksun

bassksun

Mar 5, 2004
    Las Vegas,NV
    Did a search to no avail...

I'm looking for someone to send my Boss Pedals to for mods. I checked out Monte Allums but he sells kits and I won't be able to do the mods myself. Yeah, I know it's not that difficult...but I don't have time.

Open for suggestions.

BKS

2. Monte has licensed builders who will do it for you (and provide the mod). In the states, it is done by http://mervsmods.com/

3. bassksun

bassksun

Mar 5, 2004
    Las Vegas,NV
    Thanks. I'll check it out.
    BKS

4. He's a great guy, very helpful and will always follow up. I used his services once, despite being Canadian, for something else. I may send him my old BF-2 to have a look at, I think something weird is going on in there.

As he's a small operation, you get a great "bedside manner" and none of that cold bureacratic crap (not to rag on many of the bigger modders or boutique builders. Many of them have insanely good customer service as well, eg Diamond Pedals).

Best of luck!

5. bassksun

bassksun

Mar 5, 2004
    Las Vegas,NV
    cool.
    BKS