1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Recommend: Seattle place for beard trim

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Toptube, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Toptube

Toptube

Feb 9, 2009
    Not a shave.

I'm gonna be in Seattle soon and would like to get a nice trim.

I have a local spot. But I would like to roll a nice trim, into my Seattle trip.

Anyone have a recommendation?

MJ5150 likes this.
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Stewart Street Barbers.

I don't have a beard, but I stop in to get my head shaved and an old school straight razor shave now and then.
    This joint is a traditional old school barber shop. If you're used to a salon staffed by females with their boobs falling out of their shirts while you get a haircut/trim, Stewart Street isn't the place for you.

-Mike

S-Bigbottom likes this.
  3. Gaolee

Gaolee Official leathers tester and crash dummy

As an official creepy old guy, I should have known about this salon thing. But, alas, the woman who cuts my hair is one of the toughest humans on the planet. Can't have everything, I guess.

4. RobertFL

RobertFL

Mar 9, 2017
    I live in the SE part of the US so I can't help.. I keep mine trimmed down to 1/4" or less with a electric beard trimmer, I use it once a week...but I guess you must have a duck dynasty beard? Hope you have a fun and safe trip to Seattle.

5. fhm555

fhm555 So FOS my eyes are brown Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2011
    I usually get mine trimmed in front of the bathroom mirror.

6. D M C

D M C Oh good god, this again? Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2015
    North America, Earth
    On the threshold of a verge on the brink.
    Now that I know it’s available, I want my hair cut in a salon staffed by women whose boobs are falling out of their shirts.

I know my rights, dammit!

MJ5150 likes this.