Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Record Companies = Saruman on Steroids

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mud Flaps, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    yup, it's that bad.

I got an e-mail today saying,

THIS E-MAIL IS A HOAX , but I was dumb enough to fall for it anyway. So I called the FBI, waited for about 3 minutes, and the dude said "it's a hoax".

Note that the e-mail said that it was blocking or whatever, or is this person's(s') e-mail really forall@hotmail.com?

I bet you it's the record companies!

Anyway, I'll give you another example of why I think the record companies are ********, this one I am %100 positive that it is them.

I stopped using Kazaa after it bugged up so bad with spyware that I nearly puked. But my cousin still uses it. He told me that occasionally he downloads a newer trendy song, and halfway throughout it there is a practically deafening noise.

I hate those aborted fetuses! Those silly record execs sitting in their leather chairs smoking big, fat cuban cigars. They must be after my Lakland! They want to skin it, and put it on a coat just like everything else! Those dirty, filthy scum!

:D :D :D

Edit: Also, a "dangerous attathment" was "permanetly blocked" by hotmail.

2. that is why God gave us the gift of kazaa lite. ;)

3. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    wow, I can't believe I have to bump this!

jk, everybody at least look at the e-mail so you know it's a hoax. Anyone else think it's the record companies.

Edit: Also today, I got e-mail from a contatti@ilcannocchiale.it saying
    and another blocked attatchment!

spooky.

4. mudflaps, we are going to play a game ok?

its called "who cares about mudflaps' spam"

;)