Recording bass onto a phone

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Terry Dodd, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Terry Dodd

Terry Dodd

Sep 13, 2019
    Hi guys
    So like.many if you im in lockdown which gives me alot of time to play my 4 strings friends

I wanna record some tracks to send to band mates and for other projects but all my recording equipment is locked up and in unable to get to it all I have is my phone (no computers/laptops/tablets they are all with the rest of my recording stuff)
    And a focusrite itrack solo interface

Is there anyway I can hook up the interface to my phone and just get a simple daw app to record

Thanks in advance and hope your all keeping safe

2. filmtex

filmtex Commercial User

May 29, 2011
    Annsman Pro Audio Dealer
    Is your iTrack Lightning compatible like the one here? If so, then you should be able to use it with GarageBand on an iPhone. Here is a youtube video that might help, and here's another. If you have an Android phone, youtube is your friend, I'm not at all familiar with that OS.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021