1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Recording Bundle?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by bassmasta94, May 2, 2010.

1. bassmasta94

bassmasta94

Jul 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    Hey guys, i am in a band and looking to do some recording. Nothing thats super good quality. But i wanted to get started, and i thought this bundle would be a step up from what im at now. http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Digidesign-Mbox-2-Mini-Recording-Bundle?sku=702525
    Do you think this would be good? Should i get an audio interface with more inputs because i plan on putting at least 2 mics on the drums (one on bass and one overhead). If anyone could give me some feedback i would greatly appreciate it.
    THanks

2. Bardley

Bardley

Nov 16, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    An mbox mini is only going to give you one mic input and one line input. I would suggest a bigger interface and if you are not set on Pro Tools, look at the presonus interfaces (used even). They will give you more inputs for the $. If you want to stay with Pro Tools, go for the M-powered route and look at the M-audio interfaces. They have many different kinds and you can upgrade later if needed.