1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Recording whit digitech bp355

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SYRINX Simone, Sep 10, 2015.

1. SYRINX Simone

SYRINX Simone

Sep 10, 2015
    La Palma
    Hi everybody, I'm new here!
    My question is to do whit the bass pedal Digitech bp355...
    I want to use the USB direct to the mac to recording....
    How will be the recording and the bold quality compared whit a boss bass pedal?

Or can somebody advice me about any other similar priced and quality pedals like the digitech?

The unit will be used mainly for recording only.
    Thank for now!

2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    If you happen to own a tascam mixing recorder, you can connect the digitech bp355 with regular instrument cables or xlr cables. after you record your tunes with that, you can export the Isolated tracks on your computer(pc or mac). that's what I did when I had the digitech bp355. I don't have any experience with usb recordings, but I would assume If you have a recording software on your mac like garage band, I'm certain that you can record stuff through that as long as you connect your digitech bp355 with a usb connector. my brother and I once did a test like that with my zoom b3 and it seems to work okay that way. give that a shot and see if it works out for you.

SYRINX Simone likes this.
  3. SYRINX Simone

SYRINX Simone

Sep 10, 2015
    La Palma
    Thank u crystalmac!
    I will use cubase pro, for this was my idea not buying a mixer!

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Actually it's crystalman, and you can use cubase for recordings with the digitech bp355.

SYRINX Simone likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021