1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Recording with Candi Dulfer, World Renown Jazz Saxophonist!!!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by JeromePreston, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Attn: TalkBass Friends and Family,

Hello, My name is Jerome Preston, aka "Jerry" Preston, Bass Player and Vocalist. I have another great song to share with You all, "Fred's Joint"- Candi Dulfer.
    It's an easy thing to say 'Yes', to Candi Dulfer when she asks--- "Jerry Preston, I want YOU to Play and Sing on My New CD". So, there you have it. The "Girl's Night Out"/ "What Does It Take" CD, became the very reason why I was flown to Amsterdam, Holland from Tokyo, Japan to assist my sister, Candi and Thomas Banks on a project that We had an amazing time recording together.
    It was an Honor and a Pleasure to play with Candi Dulfer, Thomas Banks, Fred Wesley, Pee Wee Ellis, and Jonathan Butler on such a funky Cd with many Grooves.
    I'd like to thank All of my Friends and Fans for your comments and support. Don't forget to go straight to My youtube channel for more great songs and videos to come!!! Jerry Preston- Funkii-Bass or ( JeromePreston's Channel)

Candi Dullfer- "Fred's Joint" featuring: Jerry Preston/Bass!!! - YouTube Candi Dulfer- "Fred's Joint"
    Please Enjoy, Peace!!!
    JP