1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Recovery 9 Volt Disaster OD/Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MightyMiloQuinn, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Price:
    $75-$160
    Greetings! I have a bunch of pedals that just aren't seeing enough use. Prices are relatively firm, include CONUS shipping, and are PayPal only. PM me with any questions. Sorry, no trades (unless you have a Fairfield Barbershop).

Recovery 9-volt Disaster - Great tape overdrive tones. A Top-3 OD for me, a real dark horse. Works off battery only. $70 SOLD!

Fairfield Circuitry Operator!? -
    Feedback looper. Never got around to using it. Like new condition. $70 SOLD!

Boss OC-2 'Octaver' - Very good condition for a 32 year old pedal. Made in Japan, August 1982. A few nicks out of the paint and missing the thumbscrew gasket, otherwise one of the best I've seen. $140 SOLD!

EarthQuaker Devices Monarch
    - Excellent overdrive. Amazing at low to high gain. Shines at 18v. Like new. Comes with original box and linen bag. $120 SOLD!

Skreddy Supa Tone - Definitely my favorite Muff variant. Plenty of low end. Mids switch to help cut through when you need it. Check out mrexcane's demo, seriously. Very good condition, with velcro. Comes with original box. $150 SOLD!

Heavy Electronics Sonic Oppressor - Fantastic Compressor! Ultra quiet. Plus, the gain switch will get you into dirty compression territory. If I didn't already have a Fairfield Accountant, this would be my compressor for sure. Essentially new, comes with original box, sticker. $150 SOLD!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  2. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403615349.122018. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403615364.287027. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403615382.137211. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403615395.354162. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403615412.771600. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403615422.837873.

3. Monarch has been sold and is headed to Australia after some modification by our own johnk_10...

Marshbass likes this.
  4. Back up on the block!

5. Skreddy is sold and also headed out to the west coast.

6. OC-2 is sold and heading to Vermont.

7. Sonic Oppressor sold and headed to the UK!

8. Bump

9. All sold!!