1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rectangular pickup cover

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by benlauziere, Oct 29, 2013.

  1. Hi guys, didn't know where to put this thread...
    So here's my question: how do you call the "rectangular" cover (as shown on this Nordstrand)? dbfinal4.
    And where could I buy one? Cauz I would like to put one on my jazz.

  2. If you're going for the look, you want wooden pickup covers. SGD has some on their website. I don't know if they make em or if it was a job they were doing, and the customer provided em. Might want to start with them. Usually, you would have a tuthier make em up.

    If you want this to keep your fingers from digging in, you want a ramp. These are essentially just a block of wood with mounting holes, so if you want to save some money, you can usually make em up yourself.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.