red dots on tongue??!?!?!(sicknesses)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    Hey ALL
    my girlfriend is sick =(
    Today she went to the doctor and got test ran. Its not strept throat.
    But she has Red dots on the back of her tongue. She has no fever, and she feels cold even with a hoody and a fire place going with a whole lot of covors... like you know.. the basic "i feel cold" thing that happens when your sick..
    well Im worried about her alot.
    Today she was at the Doctor and they were going to take her blood and she just passed out on the floor. She wasn't breathing though and from what i understand from her mom she was passed out for a while and it took a few minutes of amonia or whatever that stuff is to revive her.
    Can anybody tell me what this might be from experience cause they wont know for about 3 days or so. =(
    If you can help then thanks a whole lot.
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    If she hasn't had chicken pox yet, that might be it.

The older you are, the worse it is.

Hope she'll be okay.
  3. whoa thats strange, i hope she gets better man
    luv yah
  4. D. Funkalicious

D. Funkalicious

Sep 22, 2002
    The fainting spell may have just been your girlfriend not being good with blood and needles. It's one of those things that you don't think of until it happens. I thought i was OK with both until I attempted to give blood once....let's just say it wasn't a great experience for the six nurses that needed to hold me down while I was coming out of unconsciousness. As for the rest, not too terribly sure, although I would tend to agree with blackbird. At any rate, I hope she has a quick recovery.
  5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    People. This thread is so old she may have died of old age by now.
  6. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

That and everybody missed an obvious joke. What a waste.
  7. JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    :D....if she still has red spots on her tounge 8 years later I feel bad for her.
  8. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    How the heck do you find threads from 2002 and why do you answer them? :p
  9. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Looks like a member joined today just to provide pertinent medical information.
  10. Hi.

For some unknown reason the advertizers tend to find these ancient threads to bump. Also, for some unknown reason, these threads are always pretty interesting regardless of whether the bump'er has it on topic or not.

As for why people answer them, well, the way I see it is that the need to say ones piece often exceeds ones ability to notice certain important aspects of the matter :D. Sadly enough, that side of human nature is not limited to this virtual world :(.

11. If this is the case, then the OP still has it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.