1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

Submission Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Jloch86, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Jloch86

Jloch86

Aug 1, 2016
    Really satisfied with the tone I was able to get with this one. That's pretty much what playing this song is all about, digging in and getting a deep, aggressive, warm tone

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  2. Whousedtoplay

Whousedtoplay

May 18, 2013
    TEXAS
    Just wanted to say thanks for a very high-quality videos!:thumbsup:
    I think any aspiring bass player really enjoys your very informative covers with TAB, Chords, standard notation.

3. Jloch86

Jloch86

Aug 1, 2016
    You're very welcome.

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    One of my favorite RHCP songs. Love the Aerodyne too.

Jazzcaster89 likes this.
  5. Jazzcaster89

Jazzcaster89

Oct 3, 2016
    Very nice! Thanks. Ditto with the Aerodyne love! Gotta get me one of those one day!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021