Red Hot Chilli Peppers Concert

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bass_is_for_me, Apr 21, 2003.

1. bass_is_for_me

Jan 1, 2003
    I am going to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Queens of the Stone Age, and Mars Volta on May 4th. I was wondering how long I should expect it to last? It should be a great show! :bassist:
  2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    From what I've seen/heard of live chilis... Fat Tony won't be singing exactly... on key. John's guitar playing has been a bit off since he died of heroine OD... but Flea and Chad outta be cool. I also think QOTSA should be good live.
  3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Shouldn't be more than 3 1/z-4 hours,,, you will be out of there by 12...
  4. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Ah yes, but what if it the show doesn't start until 10! ;) :p:D
  5. rockbassist1087

rockbassist1087 Guest

Nov 29, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    I wanted to get tickets to this tour, the NYC date. Too bad I dont have like $45 to spend on it. Should be liek a 4hour show.
  6. Lackey

May 10, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I agree with StupidMatt about Anthony,, he don't hit notes very often. Personally I think John plays quite well, and his vocals are more spot on than Anhonys as well! Chad holds a good groove,, but Flea might be better off to concentrate on playing instead of jumping around like Sid Vicious.
  7. JazZ-A-LoT

Jan 5, 2003
    A lot of people go to Chili's concerts just to see flea put on a show. Hell after you play he same riff 100 times on tour you try to find other things to do ;)
  8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I'd expect the chilis... expecially flea... to be pretty improv...