Red Panda Club

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by remcult, Jan 7, 2020.

1. remcult

remcult Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    New Jersey
    So I just got my Red Panda Particle v2 yesterday, and what a roller coaster ride that was. I spent about 5 hours straight fiddling with it, and I went from confused and disappointed to only a little confused but exhilarated.

Which is how I feel about my Tensor most of the time, so I guess I'm a fan of that feeling.

I love these two pedals, and would love to set up a dedicated space where people can do everything from showing interactions between them (and other stuff from Red Panda) to specific settings to troubleshooting, etc.

Edit: will try and post sound clips later, and please try and share your own!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    cosmicevan likes this.
  2. remcult

Dec 26, 2012
    New Jersey
    For instance, one thing I didn't know about the Particle v2 before buying it is that it has a web editor (Red Panda Web Editor), and this really helped me get a sense for the pedal: it has a pretty straightforward layout, and allows you to borrow from every mode to create presets and tweak, for instance, what your expression pedal controls.

I created one preset that I love where I was able to layer the delay, LFO, and chop rates to varying dotted rhythms Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 9.27.04 AM.png

cosmicevan likes this.
  3. remcult

Dec 26, 2012
    New Jersey
    Another is this setting, which to my ear has elements of both phaser and chorus to it (I left the dotted rhythms on, but they aren't necessary to create the effect). But I dunno, I'm mostly just very tired and enthusiastic

Attached Files: