1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Red Witch Zeus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mark roberts, Jul 20, 2017.

1. mark roberts

mark roberts Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Price:
    $200.00
    IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0050.JPG I have an essentially new, 1 owner, Red Witch Zeus for sale ($200.00US shipped in the continental USA) or trade. Never left the house. Was on my pedalboard in my music room only. Comes with all the original packaging, etc.. Velcro on bottom. Only offering because music performance opportunity has changed and different effects would be more useful. My primary trade interest is an Electro Harmonix Epitome. Other interests are highend chorus, or highend multi mod pedals. Depending on the trade offer, I may consider adding cash for the "right" deal. PS...I have a brand new, never used TC Electronic Spark Mini I can offer as additional accompaniment to the trade. Since this is a highly polished, chromed enclosure, any reflections are of nearby items, etc. are not blemishes on the product.

Buszkock likes this.