1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD REDDI TUBE DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BrandonBass86, Jun 28, 2017.

1. BrandonBass86

BrandonBass86 Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Northwest Arkansas
    Price:
    I have owned this REDDI for about 3 years now. It is still in excellent condition. Comes with a Pelican case ($99 value) which I have kept it in since I bought it. Free Shipping to CONUS. Only trade I will consider is for a Noble Preamp DI.

DESCRIPTION:
    The A designs REDDI Tube Direct Box is a unique unit. By "unique" we mean the effort placed into the REDDI to produce a sound and character all its own. That effort took A Designs Audio back to a place in time when the Ampeg B15 reigned supreme - making liberal use of tubes and transformers. The A Designs REDDI endeavors to not only rebuild that tone, but also bring that sound to pro audio. Plug a Bass into a REDDI and it's a step back in time. Thick, round, solid sounding Bass notes that sit perfectly in the mix. A Designs REDDI is also great for guitars, synths, and any other electronic instrument that requires a direct box for recording. In fact, some recording engineers have said that REDDI is the "best tube DI ever made."

REDDI FEATURES: •All-tube direct box with custom output transformer. •Ultra wide frequency range (20Hz-60kHz). •Neutrik input connector, balanced XLR out, and 1/4” thru jack. •Inspired by the Ampeg B-15. •Clean and airy high end, warmth, transparency, and ultra high-quality sound. •Level control. •Ground lift. •Ultra bright blue LED on/off lamp. •Zero-feedback loop design. •Massive, custom-wound transformers. •6NI-P tube. •Low-Z, transformer-balanced output.

REDDI SPECIFICATIONS: •Frequency Response 20Hz – 60kHz •Input impedance: 1M ohm •Gain range: 16dB •Noise (EIN): -126dB •Output impedance: 600 ohm •Maximum level: +22dBu •Distortion THD: > .08 @ 1kHz •Power Requirements: 100/120/230VAC – 42W •Dimensions (W x H x D) 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” x 14-1/2” •Weight 10 lb. (4.54 kg.)

Attached Files: