1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Redeemer 4 F/S or F/T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bultaco, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bultaco

bultaco

Feb 29, 2008
    Hello All, I just got this in a trade. It is a gorgeous bass and plays fine.. very low action.. it could be raised a bit and still be "low". It's a work of art.. BUT..
    It doesn't really "speak" to me... I am singing lead and playing bass now in a 3 piece and I have come to the conclusion that I want a "workhorse" bass.

A great sounding Fender, or MusicMan or G & L.. or??

Personally I prefer a double cutaway.. I have very large hands, and I need to wrap my thumb over the neck.. even on the upper frets. for that reason; I find I don't care for the long upper part of the bass; along side the neck.

I really wanted this to be my main bass... but as I said, My focus now is on very simple lines and vocals... I feel this bass should be played by someone who will appreciate it's beauty and feel.

Evidently this bass was $2300.00 new

I will trade for 4 strings only... and pretty much only a GREAT sounding higher end Fender, MusicMan or G & L..
    I'm open to other basses of that caliber..

For those that want to buy it... I would like to offer it to the TB community at a reasonable price of $1600.000 plus shipping (which is around $75.00 in the con/us)

Yes, it comes with a very nice, heavily padded, "dual" case

8.8lbs
    34” Scale 4 string
    Fretted 24 frets (with zero fret) approx 1 and 5/8 width at zero fret (nut width)
    Set Neck
    SC-V shape

Buckeye Burl top
    Curly Swamp Ash body core
    Spalted curly maple back
    Wenge accent veneers between body laminates
    3 laminate neck of hard maple and Wenge (M/W/M)
    Mac Ebony fingerboard

16” radius fingerboard
    Side markers, white
    Single truss rod, heel access

Matching control cavity cover
    Matching headstock front and back
    Body matching neck cap

Hipshot B style bridge 20mm spacing
    Hipshot Ultralite tuners
    Wooden knobs to match top
    extra set of Audere black knobs
    Dunlop strap locks
    All black hardware
    High gloss poly finish with satin neck
    DR sunbeam strings

2 Redeemer stacked humbuckers W/matching pickup covers
    Audere Classic 4 band preamp

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.