1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Redskin fans, Dan Snyder fails again!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Here's your 100 million dollar man. This big bastard looks like he's looking for 4 leaf clovers in the middle of the play. :scowl:
    2nhf4no.

2. Wow, that looks like what I would do.

3. All NFL salaries should be capped at $500,000 per year. Get some team loyalty back and hiring players to play football instead of sell jerseys. I don't even watch football and it's laughable at this point.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    What about the rest of the money? Let the owners keep it?

-Mike

5. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Let the owners buy the stadiums, and give the NFL their blood money to keep games from getting blacked out.

6. I watched the game, and saw that play. I was thinking the same thing. I'm not a fan of either team at all, but I was yelling dude, get up!!! The play's not even over you underachieving lazy putz!!

7. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    The way they were getting smoked, I would have laid down and took a nap.

8. Nope. Performance bonuses. Offensive line not letting the QB get sacked more than twice a game, here is your bonus. QB threw 2 touchdowns, here is your bonus. Falling to the ground and not hustling to get up while the play is still going, no bonus. You can still make great money as a player, just not as a face that sells jerseys. The NFL is a complete joke, they will hire a big name to sell products and have a horrible team. I know this is cliche, but money and greed ruins everything.

You create offensive and defensive driven bonuses rather than player driven bonuses and see how much the "team" aspect comes back into play. I mean seriously, McNabb gets a 250,000 bonus for showing up to workout next year. That should be a mandatory condition of your job.

9. sneha1965

sneha1965

Nov 7, 2007
    NOVA
    Stop watching the games on TV or paying to go to the games and salaries will come down. So will the price of all the products we purchase that are advertised during the games.

10. mpm32

mpm32

Jan 23, 2009
    I've been a Skins fan since Riggins. My wife keeps telling me to find another team.

That game against the Eagles was like watching a horror movie - what the hell were they doing? 2 Eagles TDs in the first 5 minutes, 4 in the first quarter and another at the start of the 2nd quarter, after that I was out.

I had high hopes this year with the new coach and McNab and after the first game they looked pretty good. Oh well back to the suckage. Free agency killed the sport.

11. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    It should be noted, that #99 was the extra guy they brought around. Being that Fat Albert Haynesworth pulled this crap, Vick was able to progress through his reads, and throw a TD on this play.

12. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    And here I thought this thread was going to be about giving a $78 million dollar extension to a 34 year old QB who was pulled at the end of a close game because the coach thought Rex Grossman gave them a better chance to win.

Redskins. :rollno: :rollno: :rollno:

13. Did you see Ochocinco's tweet about him? Priceless! Haha

14. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Nah I missed it, what was it?

15. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Was that a photoshop edit? I can't believe he just lay there.

-Mike

16. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    Yep, he did. :mad:

17. lmao! Washington Redskins, THIS is your season.

Yes i too want to know what he said!

18. ubado

ubado

Mar 7, 2007
    FL
    Hang in there brother ... everytime I tell my wife I'm gonna watch The Skins game she says "oh" ... in that tone of voice (like oh no ... he's gonna be disappointed again).

I didn't have too high of hopes even with McNabb ... sure he's on his way to being a Hall of Famer, IMO ... but he'd been breaking the hearts of Philly fans for years. I didn't think it'd be much different for The Skins. At least he's a proven tallent (unlike the vast majority of QB's The Skins have had over the years). As far as Shanahan ... it'll take some time to build a team (if he's around long enough :smug:)

One day The Hogs will rise again! :)

19. I watched the game live, Mike. Yeah he did. Amazing, isn't it?

I'm sorry. It was T.O., not Ocho. I don't remember specifically, but it was something like how do you justify the contract McNabb has with such an abysmal performance.

20. tycobb73

tycobb73

Jul 23, 2006
    Grand Rapids MI
    If all you skins fans want to feel true pain, become a lions fan like me.