RedSub, any good?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Oscar Lindberg, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Oscar Lindberg

Oscar Lindberg Commercial User

Apr 14, 2020
    Skövde, Sweden
    Hi guys,
    I simply wanted to ask you for your opinion on RedSub?
    Ofc i understand that stuff like Ibanez and Dingwall is at a mutch higher level but colud the RedSub basses be something to try out?
    The thing is that i'm about to record with my band and we're tuned in drop-B and right now i'm playing a Musicman Stingray copy (a good copy) but it can't handle the low tuning, so i've realized that i need a multiscale bass but i don't have the money for an Ibanez or Dingwall atm.
    So do you think that a RedSub can be a good solution?

2. HaphAsSard

HaphAsSard

Dec 1, 2013
    Italia
    RedSub Coliseum fanned fret (new models for 2020)
    Not much about them here at the moment (there's more on basschat.co.uk, I've seen mentioned):
    NBD Redsub semihollow 4
    Opinion on RedSub Basses

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  3. scuzzy

scuzzy

Feb 15, 2006
    Troy, MO
    i researched these a lot, but found little. i expect them to be about the same as lower level ibanez, which could be really good for the price. i think it's certainly worth the risk if the asking price isn't too steep for you. i may buy one this summer when I get some spare funds.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021