1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD REDUCED! 2(TWO) EPIFANI PS 112 PERFORMANCE SERIES PS112 STACK CABINETS CABS 12" SPEAKERS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by PFAC, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Price:
    $450.00
    For sale: two EPIFANI PS 112 speaker cabinets.

$450 shipped CONUS....

They are both in good condition, although some cosmetic wear does exist... 022.JPG One of the cabs is missing the nut/washer on the 1/4" input(I always used the Speakon inputs). See photo below.... 028.JPG 027.JPG The bullet tweeters have been upgraded in both cabs with Foster/Fostex one inch bullet tweeters. Two unused replacement diaphragms are included. The handles are starting to lose some rubber. 039.JPG 030.JPG 029.JPG

Even with the minor cosmetic issues these are still good mechanically sound cabs and with the right amplifier this stack is enough to keep up with the loudest of drummers.

Local pickup available for areas near Ventura, California is available, too, which would knock the price down to $375.00.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. Thanx!

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  2. bump

3. bump

4. drgroove111

drgroove111 Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2010
    great deal!

jump on this one west coast folks!

5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

I used to own the same stack! Talk about some booty! When used together, they kicked @$$!!

6. Thanks gents, most appreciated...your assessment is correct. Bump!

7. Rasbeng

Rasbeng

Jul 26, 2012
    Chicago, Il
    Endorsing Artist: (BagEnd,Eden) previous, (Schroeder cabs) current
    Here's a "wish you were closer to Chicago" Bump!! I would buy this in a heartbeat!!!! Just picked up a Epifani T-212 and it's got some serious low end! Hardly touched my Aguilars since I got it!!!

8. bump

9. bump

10. bump

11. BUMP...

12. jdb72

jdb72 Gold Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Pm'd you.

13. BUMP

14. bump...