1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD *Reduced 2015 Sadowsky Metro R5-24

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jesuguru, Jul 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jesuguru

Jesuguru Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2003
    DC area (for now)
    Price:
    Strings:
    Greetings TB'ers,

Financial constraints lead me to sell this 2015 R5-24 model in mint condition. I'm the original owner, it's barely-used and babied as you can see.

- Alder body in "Dark Cherryburst"
    - Pao ferro board
    - One-piece graphite-reinforced maple neck - most comfortable five-string neck I've played.
    - Knobs: Volume (pull out for passive), pan, stacked bass/treble, and VTC
    - 34" scale, 19mm bridge spacing, about 9lbs

Fantastic, supremely versatile tone. Goes from modern hifi, to warm thumpy, to jazz burpy with knob adjustments.

Recently set up about a month ago at local Chuck Levin's, with DR Pure Blues. To sweeten the deal, I'll throw in a set of new Sadowsky Blue Nickels.

Asking $2200 2000 shipped CONUS. Comes with Sadowsky soft/hard case, also mint.

Any questions, shoot my way. Thanks for looking!

R5 Body.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. Jesuguru

Sep 19, 2003
    DC area (for now)
    All PM's replied to, offers still welcome

3. This is a great deal! I've also got a Sadowsky R5-24 and it's one of the greatest basses I've ever picked up.

These are also over 3 Grand new, so someone's going to get a great bass at a great price. GLWTS!

Jesuguru likes this.
  4. Jesuguru

Sep 19, 2003
    DC area (for now)
    And.... sold! Thanks!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021