1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD REDUCED AGAIN- Wayne Jones WJBP II 2 Channel Tube Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by J. Brunka, Sep 19, 2020.

1. J. Brunka

J. Brunka Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    Price:
    This is an awesome 2 channel preamp that can do anything.

It has two input channels. One of them is a combo jack for instrument or microphone (w 48v phantom power).

Each channel has its own tube, optical compressor, 6 band EQ plus a switch to boost 30Hz (in case you need to take down some walls)

It can run stereo or mono. You can pan each channel to run true stereo or two instruments into two different amps.

On the back it has separate 1/4 in and XLR outputs for each channel or you can put them together into mono. Each channel has its own effects loop. There is also a DI with its own volume, an Aux in and a headphone out with its own volume.

Jazz bassist Scott Colley had an influence in the design of this and they really did think of just about everything. I have used it for upright and electric and always get a compliment on my sound. It has depth, plenty of detail and a plethora of controls to dial in your sound. It is excellent for doubling.

Here is a link to the Wayne Jones Audio page for more info:

WJBPII Twin Channel Bass Guitar Pre-Amp - Wayne Jones AUDIO Shop

I can’t find a scratch on the unit and I still have all of the original boxes and shipping materials.

Now $600 shipped in the ConUS. Discounts for a local sale. I‘m in Northern NJ but I’m usually in the lower Hudson Valley and NYC at some time during the week.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020