SOLD REDUCED! Aguilar AG700 for sale! Great condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Greekbass, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Greekbass

Greekbass

Apr 14, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    $620
    I'm selling my trusty Aguilar AG700 bass head. This head has been on gigs in club dates to being used onstage with the San Diego Symphony with my upright and electric basses.

It's been great to me, but it's time for me to thin out some of my gear. This head has plenty of power (350 watts @ 8ohms, 700 watts @ 4ohms). There's tons of control over your tone, from 4-bands of EQ (Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble) to a 'bright' and 'deep' switches, an effects loop, DI XLR out with post/pre switch and a ground lift switch, mute switch, two combination Neutrik-1/4" speaker out jacks, 1/4" tuner out, and TWO cooling fans. Comes with power cable as well.

The amp is in fantastic condition with very minimal wear on the chassis. Great deal for a great bass tone!!!

Shipping is $30 in CONUS. I am not interested in trades, thank you. Power cable is included. DSC_0914.jpeg DSC_0915.jpeg DSC_0916.jpeg PLEASE PM if you are interested.:)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    e-flat likes this.