SOLD Reduced: Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler + looper

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by the baint, Jan 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. the baint

the baint Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Greenville, SC
    Techtronic Industries, North America employee. Opinions are my own.
    Price:
    $130.00
    United States
    From Line 6:
    This is it, folks; the fabled “green box” that’s been igniting creativity, passion and sheer awe since Line 6 first released its digitally modeled marvels on the world in 2000. Containing 16 models based* on legendary echo and delay boxes from the storied Maestro® EP-1 Echoplex to the awesome T.C. Electronic® 2290, the DL4™ has in turn become a classic in its own right, as popular with guitarists as it is with singers, drummers, bassists, keyboardists, and anyone who wants a pure 24-bit true stereo signal path in the service of delays that run the gamut from gritty and psychedelic to pristine and heavenly.

About This Unit:
    I’ve had my DL4 since the early 2000s, and it has never let me down. It’s in pretty good condition for 20yo pedal. It has spent most of this time in a padded case, but has been used and has an expected amount of scuffs and scrapes. Only selling because I need to add a reverb to my board.

I will update if I can find the original power supply (let’s assume it’s gone for now), but I DO have a green One Spot style adapter and a Cioks RCA style adapter and would be happy to include one or both.

Pricing:
    $155 $135 ONLY $130! - Price includes FREE SHIPPING to CONUS!
    I accept PayPal, Apple Pay, or Cash App. Not looking for trades at the moment. I've reduced the price way below Reverb to try to move this unit quickly.

96B0EF66-C7EC-4070-AFDB-9F8102267FF1.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  2. the baint

the baint Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Greenville, SC
    Techtronic Industries, North America employee. Opinions are my own.
    Cmon, got lots of eyeballs on this one. Just reduced as I'd much rather sell to a TBer than Reverb.

3. james condino

james condino Spruce dork Supporting Member Commercial User

Sep 30, 2007
    asheville, nc
    PM sent

the baint likes this.