1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD REDUCED PRICE: MusicMan Stingray 5 Black/Maple +MM CASE +Strap Loks, $900 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Asher S, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asher S

Asher S

Jan 31, 2008
    MA
    Hello,

I've reduced the price by almost 10% from this (now closed) thread:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532284

I'm selling my second Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray 5 H bass + NEW MM Case + Strap Loks.

This is a great five-string bass for funk, jazz/fusion, rock etc.
    I purchased it used from Guitar Center about 4 months ago and now I don't need it, as I also have the HH version of this bass, and a Roscoe LG-3005 (need some GAS relief please!!!).

It works perfectly and sounds really great- very bright, clear, growly and punchy. Cosmetically, there are 2 small nicks on the body (top horn, and side/back), but otherwise it's in very good condition. Serial number E49781, places this instrument at around December 2005.

• Single humbucker pickup
    • Active 3-band EQ works great- many different sounds possible
    • The neck is straight and flat, and I've set up the intonation as well
    • Newer compensating nut: helps keeps excellent intonation
    • NEW Music Man Stingray case ($145 value), including lock keys still in the plastic bag
    • New Rotosound SM665 strings ($30 value) installed on the instrument
    • Dunlop Strap Loks ($15 value) installed on the bass and attachments installed on the included new black strap ($10 value)
    The price is $900, shipped to the continental USA only. No trades, thank you. I accept PayPal only.

Although I am relatively new to TalkBass (with no significant feedback here), I have a 100% positive feedback rating on over 100 transactions since 1999 on the bay (ashman8).

If you're interested, please contact me at asher dot schachter at gmail dot com

PHOTOS

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SMIFFMAN

SMIFFMAN

Dec 29, 2007
    Guys this bass is the bomb. This is the one all others are measured by. I have it already (2000 model) and am tempted to buy this one, just to have a spare. IMHO, nothing else even gets close in the recording studio. Wanting an awesome bass? This is it.

3. Asher S

Asher S

Jan 31, 2008
    MA
    Thanks Smiffman for the vote of confidence....

SOLD LOCALLY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.