Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Reed's in Blue Bell PA

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by christos, May 18, 2001.

1. Ok this is truly not an ad, I am wondering if anyone of you all have played a Tuesday night there? I am playing this Tues. and I am wondering if it is a busy place or what?

I live 2 hours away and I have never been there, but the lead singer in my band says the place is a make or break situation... If we are liked by the management we are set, but if not we will never see the inside of the place again.......

Any info is strongly appreciated..........Thanx

2. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    I always thought it was Blue Ball, PA.
    Doc

3. Blue Ball PA is out near Lancaster...Blue Bell is near Philadelphia.....

4. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Cool...let us know how the gig goes!
    Doc

5. Yes we stunk up the joint big time.......
    I have seen when a bandmember has a bad night and the rest help out and not a soul notices....How about when all four bandmembers have an off night....Hmmmmmm....yes this did just happen....Good thing we don't have another gig until June 8.....

6. So i guess you won't deliberate further on why it was a bad night?

Merls

7. Guess what? To our surprise we were actually asked to come back and play again sometime.....Maybe we didn't do as bad as I thought........