Reel to Reel

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by brokencode, Aug 25, 2020.

1. brokencode

brokencode

Aug 28, 2009
    Allen, TX
    Yes I did. 907 Woodlands Dr. From 1968 to 1973

2. brokencode

brokencode

Aug 28, 2009
    Allen, TX
    Thanks for all of the awesome replies and advice. Sorry so slow to respond, been away for a few weeks. I remember way back the one time I tried to listen to them, they were defiantly mono. But each time the tape got to a splice, the splices were not holding. I was able to listen to about 15 min before the first splice. I tried donating them to the LBJ library in Austin. I couldn't get them to answer my emails or phone calls.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  3. brokencode

brokencode

Aug 28, 2009
    Allen, TX
    I have reached out to these folks. I'll let you know how it turns out. They were not stored correctly at all. One time in an attic, so I don't know.

4. hangman

hangman Supporting Member

Neil's old house was just sold last month.

5. brokencode

brokencode

Aug 28, 2009
    Allen, TX
    I read that. I use to swim in his pool and play pool in their game room. Bonnie White was was my age and Ed White Jr was a few years older than me. I do remember his bad-azz 1969 SS 396 Chevelle (Gold) he had in high school. All of the astronauts had muscle cars.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021