Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

regarding my last post

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by twiztedkid, Mar 31, 2001.

1. thank yoou to the one guy that help me but the other guy i think your name is likemynuts or something your reply was uncalled for and i dont appriceate it. and so what i got my fret board and bridge mixed up i'm just starting to play bass thank you very much.

2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Don't be so touchy - everybody here is trying to help!
    And your posts <b>are</b> kinda hard to read...;)

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    I didn't see anything wrong with any of the replies. That was a confusing question. Everyone seemed confused. By the way, the "nut" is every bit as much a bona fide part of the bass as the bridge. It seems to follow that if you could confuse the bridge with the fretboard, you could also confuse it with the nut. No-one was trying to be rude. Lighten up.

4. I'm...confused, couldn't this just have been a reply within THAT thread, therefore making it easier on those of us with shorter-term memory, who have to search for twiztedkid's OTHER thread (which, incidentally, is his only other post...)?
    I found it, and...
    uuuh...
    what's so bad about anyone's posts? The only person I know that plays guitar or bass and is immature enough to give the "hehe...he said 'nut'..." response is my brother. Who's 2 years older than me. :p