1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Reggae Tone for Pop Rock

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Freaking Freak, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Amazing Job

100.0%
  2. Good But could be better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Need more practice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Not Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Freaking Freak

Freaking Freak

Jan 10, 2019
    I covered Hey Look Ma, I Made It by Panic! At The Disco using My Zoom B1on Multieffects Processors, I Just Used The Presets That Was Already Available In The Processor (reggae tone). Since, Hey look ma, i made it is kinda pop rock song and just thought that the reggae tone may be suitable for this cover yet need your help and suggestions, Give it a Listen And Tell Me How it sounded.

Any Feedback or Suggestion is welcome regardless of positive or negative feedback

2. saabfender

saabfender Inactive

Jan 10, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I don't know what that's got to do with reggae but it sounds like the future of bass guitar to me. Nice. You always wonder what the future's gonna look like. So it scratches the itch like a synth bass? Really good. Thanks for posting.

3. Freaking Freak

Freaking Freak

Jan 10, 2019
    Thanks Man! I Really Appreciate That

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021