1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Reggie Watts "Spatial" bass, info?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by billiam5billion, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. What is this gorgeous thing and can I get some info/close-ups of it? landscape-1481913515-reggie-watts.jpg

2. Bump

3. kittywithabanjo

kittywithabanjo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Coquitlam. BC
    Are you talking about the elrick?

4. I don't know what it is, that's why I started the thread. I'm talking about the white Jazz-style bass in the background.

5. kittywithabanjo

kittywithabanjo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Coquitlam. BC
    It is an Elrick it's their imported series

6. I've got the hots for the bass player, any one know her name etc?

7. I don't know the lady but that is a jaw-dropping bass. I went looking for her but the internet has no answers.

8. To only slightly side-track the thread ...

Reggie is so wacky and creative and goofy and awesome. I know it's blasphemy, but he can cover the bass with just his mouth.

billiam5billion likes this.
  9. Yeah I watched the Netflix special night before last, he's a real talent with his digi delays and loops and stuff. The final bit he does in the special is amazing, total mic-drop moment.

Luke19Boarder likes this.
  10. ERicks

ERicks

Feb 22, 2014
    Her name is Hagar Ben Ari, she rips!

EdO. likes this.
  11. ERicks

ERicks

Feb 22, 2014
    EdO. likes this.
  12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 13, 2021