Regis and Kelly (huh?)...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Knavery, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Ok, so I've been out of the mainstream for a LONG, LONG time. If I have the television on, I'm usually watching one of the twelve HBO stations I have. So I decide to hit the local cable channels, and what do I run into? A show called Regis and Kelly. I work from home four days a week, so I'm a bit surprised that I hadn't surfed the lower channels until now.

What is a commercial again?

Anyway, I remember Regis and Kathy Lee from way back, but I've always known that daytime television was for women, so I've always stayed clear of the tampon, Excedrin, and dietary supplement commercials. Frankly, they make me ill. So what do I do this morning? I decide to surf the LOWER channels, and run into Regis and Kelly. After five minutes of watching this fluff, I realize that Kelly is the biggest dork on the planet. Now, if I was Regis, I'd have choked her long ago. That is all. That's all I wanted to bring up. Back to my HBO.
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    We have nine channels of HBO, but when you weed out the Latin ones, and the ones that repeat each other, we only have three.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Regis couldn't choke Kelly, even if he wanted to. He needs her. It's a demographic thing, otherwise he'd do the show alone without sharing the spotlight and taking home the money Kelly's getting paid.

I think if you take a poll, you'll find women find Regis Phibin about as appealing as aspargus. I don't think we need to poll the men on Regis. Kelly on the other hand...
  4. HBO is the only thing I watch on TV as well.
  5. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Oh, I'm not disputing the fact that she's hot. She definitely is... But man she is irritating.
  6. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    hahaha! Yes. I know what you're saying. Do you ever just sit and watch something like "Scent of a Woman" in Spanish? Al Pacino walking around yelling "Ooo-waaa!" Well ok, maybe that's the same in Spanish. Hehe.
  7. nataku

Jun 21, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    it annoyed the crap out of me when they had tommy lee on, and he was trying to teach them the basics of drums, but kelly just kept on smashing the cymbals the whole time. then regis tryed to get tommy lee to show off some stuff, but you couldnt hear it cause kelly was lost in her own cymbal smashing world. :mad:
  8. Anyhow, where I live the only HBO channel that's repeated is the main one, and that's repeated in 1) Spanish and 2) High definition.
  9. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    Kelly Ripa = hot babe until she opens her mouth= fugly.
  10. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
  11. ...and ESPN.

Oh, and VH1 Classic.
  12. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    I can't even stand looking at her just from some of the expressions she gets on her face.

Kelly Ripa + Bag = schwing
  13. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Just turn her around. Missionary is sooo 1995.
  14. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    pfft..why didn't I think of that..

Funny this thread should come up because I was watching R&K on break today at work (oddly enough this is the least bothersom show in the morning IMO), and I was just thinking about how much I can't stand her.
  15. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    ...but she's better than anybody on the View.

16. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    aren't they all, in their own special way :D
  17. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    This is a stupid and disgusting thread. There are a lot of immature people on these threads.

The rules of these boards forbid me to share any further feelings on these posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.