1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Relay G90

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kbr, Feb 17, 2015.

1. kbr

kbr

Feb 27, 2006
    Oviedo, Fl
    Price:
    450shipped
    I'm finally getting rid of this wireless. It's almost perfect. The sound quality is indistinguishable from a cable. I've just discovered it's kryptonite at my church. My church has routers broadcasting on Wifi Channels 1, 5, 6, and 11. We also have 4 other Relay users. In short I need to go UHF. The plan is to get a Shure ULXD in the G50 band. I'll love to take one off your hands if you have one. The receiver is the original model with the plastic TA4F connector. There is some minor damage inside but it functions great. The cable that came with it was atrocious and died shortly thereafter. It comes with a Shure cable and, if you want, a super short (8") cable from when I had the transmitter attached to the back of a bass.

IMG_9982.CR2.jpg
    $450 shipped and insured in the Continental US

Things I'm looking for:
    Shure ULXD in the G50 Band
    5 String Fender Type bass (P or J)
    Small Combo Amps (PJB or Markbass preferred)

P.S. Anyone know how to embed a Picasa album? I took tons of detail pics but I can't figure out how to embed a gallery. Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  2. kbr

kbr

Feb 27, 2006
    Oviedo, Fl
    Bump

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021