1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Released Today: an all-bass album of ambient/progressive/mulit-genre music

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Coreymcd22, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Coreymcd22

Coreymcd22

Apr 1, 2013
    Upstate, SC
    I'd like to share an album I just released on Bandcamp to my fellow bass nerds today. During down time from bands I recorded an album with just my bass, looper, and pedalboard as an experiment and ended up being quite pleased with the results. I'm interested in hearing some other opinions. I hope you get a chance to listen and share. I'm putting together a very small cassette tape release too.

TonyP- and Icemanaroonie like this.
  2. Coreymcd22

Coreymcd22

Apr 1, 2013
    Upstate, SC
    I should also probably note that the listening experience varies depending what kind of speakers/headphones you're using. There's alot of textural low end on some tracks that can only be heard with something that could pump out decent bass.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021