1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Relic'd Case and Hardware

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Don41_2, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Don41_2

Don41_2 Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Raleigh, Nc
    Don't know if there is any interest, but I've got a TKL HSC - structurally sound, nicely relic'd. It's missing one latch, other two are sound. Inside is perfect.

I also have relic'd hardware I pulled from an 90's california series fender p bass special that i freshened up - I have the two strap locks and screws and also 10 PG screws. They are all sound mechanically, just have an aged surface. The bass wasn't vintage material - maybe I will regret this in 20 years. Who knows.

If you like the relic look, these would be perfect. HW probably would be good as backup HW for vintage gear, in case you lose something while working on it.

Asking $55 total, you pay shipping from Raleigh, NC area.

Paypal preferred.

Would sell the hardware separate. PM an offer.

Attached Files:

2. Don41_2

Mar 25, 2012
    Raleigh, Nc
    strap locks and PG screws

Attached Files:

3. Don41_2

Mar 25, 2012
    Raleigh, Nc
    I can send more pics if interested.

Attached Files:

4. Don41_2

Mar 25, 2012
    Raleigh, Nc
    bump

5. bolophonic

bolophonic

Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    This case looks relevant to my interests. I live right down the road in Durham. I also have a cool, obscure Gotoh bridge that I am trying to trade, if you were secretly hoping to exchange it for a bridge. :bag:

6. Don41_2

Mar 25, 2012
    Raleigh, Nc
    bolophonic - i sent you a pm.

7. Don41_2

Mar 25, 2012
    Raleigh, Nc
    Case sold locally to bolophonic - thank you!

If anyone is interested in the relic'd PG screws and strap locks let me know. Will sell for $7 including USPS mailing. Would be good as backup for vintage basses or nice for a relic project. All are structurally sound.

8. bolophonic

bolophonic

Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    Thank you, sir. It was a pleasure.