1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Reliced loaded squier fretless jazz neck $60

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by johnp352, Aug 4, 2012.

1. johnp352

johnp352

Aug 19, 2005
    Chicago
    Endorsing Artist: Rick Turner, GK
    dang that 's a long title..Bought for a project I won't ever do, maybe you gots the time and inclination. This started out as a Squier fretless jazz neck, lined fretboard. A fellow TBer gave it a great looking relic job..painted the headstock black, applied the Fender Jazz decal, reliced the whole mess and the tuners too. that's all the good part. the not-so-good-part is that he shaved a little bit off the sides where it fits into the neck pocket..not a lot, just enough so that it would fit on a Lakland decade. I had it fitted into my recently sold Squier jazz 60's thing, and it worked but there was wiggle room..YMMV. So, AS YMMV, I will practically HAND this over to anyone innerested for $60, and that includes shipping in a good box.

here's some pics..that may set the record for most pics per $$ in a TB sale. please notice my new price. If you live in Chicago I'll knock off $10 too..

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/f-s-fretless-jazz-neck-reliced-loaded-872221/

2. johnp352

johnp352

Aug 19, 2005
    Chicago
    On hold pending payment

3. johnp352

johnp352

Aug 19, 2005
    Chicago
    And gone to the man in Kali, thanks.