1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Religion, politics, illicit drugs...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rage1331, Dec 11, 2011.

1. ...Spelling errors, bad grammar, your gear sucks, my gear sucks, X brand is overrated, Y player is overrated, Z genre sucks, and I have a gui****. What's the best argument for metal?

The fate of this thread shall be decided in MORTAL KOMBAT!
    [​IMG]

2. skychief

skychief

Apr 27, 2011
    South Bay
    Ninja kitty on the left. My moneys on him.

3. My bet is on the kung fu cat to the right. Attacking being attacked!

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Godzilla will win. He always does.

5. Who is that Godzilla of yours? Want to talk about it?

6. true, but it is more of mothra and Tokyo always lose :meh:

7. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    History is written by winners, not losers. Godzilla.

8. So Godzilla is a writer I suppose, does he have a cousin named Mo?

9. Wouldn't that be in his mind because he is a writer. And Maki said that writers are winners.

10. Like many of you, I am sick and tired of being misinformed and disinformed by Godzilla. That's why I'm writing this, to deal summarily with deceitful, smarmy dummkopfs. But before I continue, allow me to explain that Godzilla has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that the Earth is flat. That worldview may be appealing, at least to stinking gaberlunzies, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, Godzilla alleges that things have never been better. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

We cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must review the basic issues at the root of the debate. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people were to understand that Godzilla is known for making incorrect leaps of logic. This is not only a grotesque betrayal of the principles that Godzilla himself claims to uphold but a clear demonstration of how many people are looking for a modern-day Moses who will split the sea of elitism and appeal not to the contented and satisfied but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented. I can't claim that I'm the right person for the job, but I can say that at their mildest, Godzilla's subliminal psywar campaigns still manage to discredit legitimate voices in the stoicism debate. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of his sappy hatchet jobs and heartless tirades. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that if Godzilla can't be reasoned out of his prejudices, he must be laughed out of them. If Godzilla can't be argued out of his selfishness, he must be shamed out of it.

What, then, does "anatomicochirurgical" mean? It means considerably more than any dictionary is likely to say. Godzilla may be sincere, but he is also sincerely blinkered. Now, perhaps you think I'm imagining things. Perhaps you think that he really isn't going to confuse, disorient, and disunify. Well, I wish it were just my imagination. But you know, some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that he is secretly scheming to implement a salacious parody of justice called "Godzilla-ism". And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that Godzilla confuses entertainment with learning. But you knew that already. So let me add that if I didn't think Godzilla would reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow, I wouldn't say that he is not afraid to use violence, ruse, shot and shell, poison, or the dagger to operate on a criminal—as opposed to a civil disobedience—basis. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, he yearns for the Oriental despotisms of pre-Hellenic times, the neolithic culture that preceded the rise of self-consciousness and egoism. By the same token, Godzilla abhors the current era, in which people are free to hone in on his faults with laser-like precision. We must help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by Godzilla and his pals. We must fight the warped, distorted, misshapen, unwholesome monstrosity that Godzilla's traducements have become. And we must act against injustice, whether it concerns drunk driving, domestic violence, or even irrationalism. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.

11. Holy crap, if only my sig could be this long...

12. 0_0'
    | |¬¬
    þ þ

YES, I AM DANCING!

13. Well on one hand,

Godzilla%2Bvs.%2BBambi.

But conversely:

tumblr_ltpapf9hTm1qzfzneo1_400.

14. Who will be the writer? That is the question!

15. They look like they're slow dancing.

16. 5986952384_376e604c06.
    [​IMG]

17. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    You left out guns.

18. Phixed

squire-gnu.

19. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

[​IMG]